Everyone was waiting for the result of American Idol last night. There are some who wanted Adam Lambert to win and some are Kris Allen's fans. I would be honest, I never liked Kris Allen. I can listen to his voice but his facial expressions annoyed me so much.
I read from one magazine, Simon Cowell predicted that it was Danny Gokey and Adam Lambert in the finals. Meaning, he never foresaw Kris Allen as the next Idol. But, when I watched the finale last Tuesday, I had a feeling that it is Kris who will bag the title of the next American Idol. It's all because of his fine and hair-raising rendition of the song "No Boundaries" that was written by Kara DioGuardi.
He sang it so good! As if it was his own song. I was moved by Kris Allen's performance of "No Boundaries". I even can still hear it till now as I am making this blog about his winning.
Congratulations, Kris Allen. You deserved to win.
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Happily living with my future husband.
- We have a pit bull whom I think is the sweetest dog I've ever had in my life.
- Two cats with different personalities, err... CATsonalities, but they are my babies, no matter what. They are very sweet in their own personal ways.