Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Friday, April 6, 2012

LIGHTS UPDATE

I blogged about Lights sometime in 2009 when I first had her CD.  It was an underground music then but now Lights is touring in several locations around the world.  I really love this girl, so down-to-earth. 
Click here to view

Lights is going to be having a concert here in Lansing, Michigan called ALL ABOUT: LIGHTS.  I sure will come to see her LIVE for the first time.  It is gonna be a lot of fun.


For anyone of you who are wondering how she sounds like?  Here is one youtube video of Lights that I am sure you would also like to listen to.



Also, I want to share one of her early videos.  She was singing in Tagalog here.  =)


Yeah, you can call me a fan, tee-heee... Lights is a very nice and sweet young lad.  who wouldn't like her? =)

2 comments:

  1. She sounds great but does what many do at the start of videos and talks until 1.22 . This can be a problem if you just want to hear the music have you ever tried embedding from a start time ? with apture it used to be possible not exactly sure how to do it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. I am not sure if I know what you were talking about but I tried to play the youtube video. Did you mean, why did she have to speak before the start of her music? Well, to do some introduction, maybe? She was good, nonetheless, right? =) and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete