Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Quit Trying To Have Sex With Me And Watch The Movie, Dammit!


I saw this cartoon on facebook and found it very funny and interesting. But I think it is the other way around, bahahaha...  And it is also eefing annoying that the guy don't pay attention to the girl initiating what she wants, bahahaha again. =)

You can see more funny cartoons like this one at cheezburger.com.

Have a great morning everyone! =)

About The Author

My Photo

I always have a sunny personality. Born and raised in a beautiful country called Philippines.  I moved to the United States in 2008 when I married my husband.  A CNA by profession. Goofy. Silly sometimes. I think that is my best attributes so I fit in the job as a nurse's aide. The fact that I love all my patients and residents and being around the elders is one of the best thing that I have ever done in my life.  By the way, my 14 cats are my stress reliever. =)