Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Saturday, August 3, 2013

A Day After The Fog

This morning,  I was so afraid to drive home from work.  It was so foggy that I cannot see the road in front of me, so I went 45 mph in a 55 mph speed.

It was so stupid of other drivers to go over the speed limit. However, there's always good in every bad.

About The Author

My photo

Mabuhay!  My name is Theresa.  Thank you for stopping by.  It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
  •  I am a C.N.A by profession.
  • .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
  • An aspiring sewist.  I do my measuring in my head.
  • Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.
Hope to see you again. Have a great day!