On January 5, 2014, there was a snow storm. We went to the doctor to have me check up for constant coughing. The roads were bad. Trees were covered with snow. Just beautiful yet dangerous. Though it was snowing hard and roads were nasty, some drivers still doesn't care. They would drive as fast as they want. Okay, I get it. You don't care about your car hit the ditch. You don't care of you get an accident but there are other drivers who are being cautious and careful. Come on! Have some consideration. Drive safely. Follow the traffic precautions. Get home safely. Everybody happy.
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.