Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Friday, January 10, 2014

One Snowy Morning

On January 5, 2014, there was a snow storm. We went to the doctor to have me check up for constant coughing.  The roads were bad.  Trees were covered with snow. Just beautiful yet dangerous.  Though it was snowing hard and roads were nasty, some drivers still doesn't care. They would drive as fast as they want.  Okay,  I get it. You don't care about your car hit the ditch. You don't care of you get an accident but there are other drivers who are being cautious and careful. Come on! Have some consideration. Drive safely. Follow the traffic precautions.  Get home safely. Everybody happy.

About The Author

My Photo

I always have a sunny personality. Born and raised in a beautiful country called Philippines.  I moved to the United States in 2008 when I married my husband.  A CNA by profession. Goofy. Silly sometimes. I think that is my best attributes so I fit in the job as a nurse's aide. The fact that I love all my patients and residents and being around the elders is one of the best thing that I have ever done in my life.  By the way, my 14 cats are my stress reliever. =)