Sunday, July 5, 2009
Neal McCoy - Another Philippine Pride
How many of you have known that Neal McCoy, country music icon, a Filipino? Yes, I was surprised when I found that out myself. I watched him on TV and they were interviewing him, when I heard him say his mother grew up in Manila. I am always proud to be a Filipino and it makes my heart filled with happiness and pride whenever I hear or discover that my kababayan (pure or half-filipino) is making waves here in the US. Neal McCoy is a Country music icon here in the US. It is flattering to know. Mabuhay! Pilipinas!
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.