Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Neal McCoy - Another Philippine Pride


How many of you have known that Neal McCoy, country music icon, a Filipino? Yes, I was surprised when I found that out myself. I watched him on TV and they were interviewing him, when I heard him say his mother grew up in Manila. I am always proud to be a Filipino and it makes my heart filled with happiness and pride whenever I hear or discover that my kababayan (pure or half-filipino) is making waves here in the US. Neal McCoy is a Country music icon here in the US. It is flattering to know. Mabuhay! Pilipinas!

Read more:

3 comments:

  1. I can understand how this must make you very proud. Congrats on having such a great Filipino superstar!

    Have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am a Filipino but I didn't know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me, too. i just found out when i watched him in one of the interviews on TV. :)

    ReplyDelete