Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Melissa Magsaysay - Proudly Pinay

Hey, pals! I have another discovery here to share with you all. We are all aware that Ramon Magsaysay was a great President of the Philippines. I don't want to mention how he passed away, I want us all to remember how great a president he was. I wasn't born yet when he was the president but I remember when my grandfather told me about his works and how he was loved by the masses.

Well, let me go back to what this post is all about. I was watching night showbiz news the other night and they had this interviews about stars, they talked about fashions. This name caught my attention, MELISSA MAGSAYSAY. So pinoy, isn't it? She was the one interviewing all this hollywood stars and so I told myself, "I am going to check on that name and google her." That's what I did. And my, oh my! I wasn't so surprised when I found out that she is related to the late great Ramon Magsaysay. Yes, Ramon Magsaysay is her great uncle.

Melissa Magsaysay is a fashion market editor and assistant-editor in Los Angeles Times. How about that? I am so happy and feeling so proud every time I learn and know something new about my fellow countrymen.

You are making your countrymen so proud of you, Melissa!

READ MORE...

About The Author

My photo

Mabuhay!  My name is Theresa.  Thank you for stopping by.  It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
  •  I am a C.N.A by profession.
  • .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
  • An aspiring sewist.  I do my measuring in my head.
  • Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.
Hope to see you again. Have a great day!

Ciao!