Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Being away for so long


I have been away for quite a while, and I know that I have missed so many new things in the blogging world. Being married is not an easy task, I would say. Unlike before, I do not care anything but myself. Now, I have to think of my husband and other things around the house.

I also now have a regular job that keeps me busy everyday. So, my internet life is very limited, agh! I tried to go online once in a while, though. What I really miss in my internet world are my online friends, my blogging friends and my money making. I have so many things to share, folks.

Just right now, I have thought of going back to writing articles. I have been out for a few months and I am missing writing articles online. I submits the articles to ReviewStream and Factoidz. I also have an account to eHow but I really don't know how to start writing there, LOL. Associated Content is one good writing article site, too, but I thought of sticking with Factoidz since they have paid me several times already.

Anyways, Just want to say that I miss the world of blogging so I am going back to my life again. Miss y'all, dudes!

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment