Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Is It

I watched Michael Jackson's "This Is It" movie this afternoon. Since the first day I have heard from HLN news that MJ's rehearsals for his concert is going to be shown in theaters, I never had a second thought to watch the movie. I have been a big MJ fan since I was in high school. I was so excited to see the movie, though I knew that it was the last of Michael. The man istruly a legend. He would always show compassion to all the people he had worked with. He used the word L-O-V-E. He said that he is doing his thing with LOVE. His dancers and back-up vocals are all new talents, these talents auditioned to be a part of MJ's This Is It concert. He mentioned that he always wanna help new talents. Such an amazing person.

While watching the movie, for a moment, I forgot that the man is no longer alive. There was a rumor before that Michael Jackson never sings live in any of his concerts. I can say that it was not true. On that rehearsal-movie, he was singing LIVE while dancing. I don't wanna say more about the movie. If you have not seen it yet, you got to go and see it. This Is It the movie will be shown for two weeks only. You will never regret it, contrary to what the other reviews have said.

1 comment:

  1. good night mister..
    jacko fantastis heheh

    ReplyDelete