Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Culprit

My Samsung Note 3 chargers


As you can see, I have two chargers for my Note 3.  The one on the right (facing you) was the original charger that came with the unit.  The other one is new which I ordered from Amazon. There is a reason behind these two chargers.  Since I got my phone, I always charge it at night and place it on my bed side.  One morning, I noticed that the charger's skin was not smooth, then I found out why.  There was a tiny bite marks on it. I ignored it but of course I already knew who was the culprit.  

Then one time, it was in the middle of the night when I was awaken by a gasping sound.  With my half-opened eyes, I caught the culprit in the act.  Gnawing on my charger!!! 

Animated photo of Tiki

This little bandit was the one having fun with my charger.  Small but terrible she is.  Tiki is one of my 14 crazy cats.  Tiki is almost 5 years old and small as a 6 months old kitten.  Yes, she is a midget and I love her to death.  We have a special bond since the day my husband and I adopted her from a shelter in Mason, Michigan.  Though, I caught her chewing on the charger, I cannot get mad at her.  I shew her away to stop.

Tiki loves to loves to sleep in the bedroom with us.  I call her "Bedroom Kitty".  For some reason, she knows when it is time for bed.  As the bedroom door opens, she will come frolicking like a little human girl.  So cute. 

Since that time I caught her, I figured that I should cover my charger with a towel, I know it is not advisable but that is the only thing that came to my mind.  Guess what?  Tiki figured out how to move the towel  so she could chew on the charger again.  TIKI!!!!

My old charger looked so bad so I ordered one from Amazon.  Until I caught my little culprit doing her chewing habit once again, on the new charger.  There is no way you can do that to my new charger, Miss Tiki.  So, I don't use the new charger when I am not around or knocked down.  I would use the old one if I know that I might fall asleep because my little culprit is just around lurking in the dark corner of the couch, waiting for me to fall asleep.  Smart kitty cat.

I Love You, Tiki.





No comments:

Post a Comment