This group were so popular in the 70's. Consists of 3 members Mark Farner, Don Brewer and Mel Schacher. The group was formed in Flint, Michigan which is not very far from my place. They were named after Michigan's Grand Trunk Railroad. In 1976, Mark Farner left the group and went solo. Read more....
The Rolling Stones:
Of course, who doesn't know about The Rolling Stones? I have been hearing about them since I was in elementary. And the first song that I heard from them was "Angie" . Mick Jagger was spectacular. With his "wide mouth"? Who cares?! Read more...
Blue Bayou, Bridges, Somewhere Out There. Those were the songs that was made popular by Linda Ronstadt ( Somewhere Out There duet with James Ingram). With her captivating voice using a clean and clear falsetto. If you think that you have known so much of Linda Ronstadt as a singer, maybe this can help you to know some more about this fantastic singer from Tucson, Arizona. Read here..
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.