Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Music From The Past

Captain Beyond. When I first heard of this name, I thought it was another movie about superhero like "Superman". But to my surprise, Captain Beyond is a band name. Captain Beyond was Super Heroes of progressive rock in the year 1977, though.
Of course, if there was rock, there was also disco. And we call it now retro. Classic disco hits from the 80's. "I Love The Nightlife" and "Hot Stuff" are among my favorites.
Oldies But Goodies, Rhythm and Blues, Rock and Ballad are in my lists.

About The Author

My photo

Mabuhay!  My name is Theresa.  Thank you for stopping by.  It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
  •  I am a C.N.A by profession.
  • .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
  • An aspiring sewist.  I do my measuring in my head.
  • Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.
Hope to see you again. Have a great day!

Ciao!