Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Record and CD Collectors Show

My fiance and I attended a CD collectors and record show this afternoon. It was held at Quality Inn, in E. Grand River, Lansing MI. Ken is the organizer of the record show. Such an approachable nice man. I asked him if I can take pictures of the collections and he gleefully allowed me to do it so.

I forgot to ask his name, he has a long table in the record show and he also sell collectors item.



There's a lot of different stuff. From CD's to DVD's, t-shirts, novelty shirts you can rarely find. Pins and badge and frames. Vinyl records from 45 to long playing. Books, song magazines and posters.






All the songs and artists that I have never heard was listed. From 50's to present, name it and they have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment