Thursday, January 8, 2009
Happy Birthday, Elvis
Today is the 74th birthday of Elvis Presley, the king of rock n' roll. He was born on January 8, 1935. Elvis Aaron Presley has a twin brother that died after birth. He became so popular in the 50's. He was called as the king of rock en roll since then and until now. He died in August 16, 1977. Elvis is a big fan of Anne Murray, FYI.
He married Priscilla Presley and got divorced. They had one daughter Lisa Marie Presley who is also making her own way as a performer. The song "You always On My Mind" was made when Elvis and Priscilla divorced.
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.