Ohhh... what a lovely pictures. My cute little puppies.
I saw this pictures while cleaning my photo storage this morning. It made me smile and it made me sad. Gosh! I am missing my pets so much. I am wondering how big are these pups now?
Chito, my cat. Such an adorable fellow. I remember, he knows when I am feeling sad and low. He would come to me and sniff-sniff. Then, he would stay beside me until I gets better. How I missed my Chito. He is such a loud cat. If you have seen Tiggy in youTube and heard saying "Hello"? Chito can do more than that. Unfortunately, I didn't have videocam before.
It may take a while before I can get to see them. It's sad yet so much of a good memories together though.
Pepper is my dog. I was surprised when my brother told me that Pepper was pregnant. After 5 years?! But, look what she just brought us? There were 10 puppies, actually. I just caught this picture when these 4 pups were trying to satisfy their hunger. Such a lovely little fellows.
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.