My mother was against me collecting CD's. She would always tell me where do I put all this "mess"? But, music is a part of my life. My CD's and my DVD's are my valuables. They are my treasures.
I remember when I was in second year high school. I had a fight with one of my male classmates because he was teasing me that Bruce Springsteen was a midget. Then I gone mad! I hit his ugly face! And we ended up at the guidance councilor's office. After that incident, that male classmate became one of my close friends.
About The Author
- Mabuhay! My name is Theresa. Thank you for stopping by. It is a pleasure to have you as a guest. Here are some few things to share about myself;
- I am a C.N.A by profession.
- .An animal advocate; my husband and I tries to help the animals in need to the best of our abilities.
- An aspiring sewist. I do my measuring in my head.
- Lastly, we have 15 cats at home. They are our babies.